Can I use the product for wildlife in my yard?

RABORAL V-RG can only be purchased and used by government agencies responsible for rabies control in a given county, parish, state or country. State departments of health or other federal agencies determine the locations where the bait units are used each year in their efforts to control rabies in a specific area.